A Comprehensive, Complimentary Financial Analysis
PFSA provides prospective members a complimentary insurance and retirement needs analysis through their local membership representatives. Our agents use life insurance calculator tools to help our members identify their risks and goals. Our state of the art presentations will show you how your funds grow over time and will help identify any necessary adjustments to your life insurance or retirement plans.
Some of our financial tools can help you with:
- Your children’s College Planning
- Yours’ and your Spouse’s Retirement Planning
- Making sure your spouse is protected with Survivor Benefits
- Setting up tax advantaged products for your Estate Planning
Complimentary Policy review
Every time you experience a life changing event, call one of our membership representatives to assess if your needs have changed and what adjustments need to be made.
Some life events can significantly alter your financial needs such as:
- Purchase or sale of a home
- Career Change
- Birth of a Child
- Pending Retirement
- Starting a Family
- Attending or Graduating from College
Personalized Policy Service
Need a change of name, address, beneficiary. Lost policy. Assignment of policy form?
You may use our website to download any forms, you may also call our toll free number. Or if you prefer contact one of our local agents for any assistance and take advantage of our Complimentary Policy review.
What are your needs?
In order to determine which product best fits your needs, our membership representatives will ask you some questions in order to understand what your primary concerns are and what should be prioritized:
- Protection for your family in case of an unexpected death or illness
- Funding children’s college education
- Paying debts that could create hardships for your loved ones such as mortgages, credit card debts, car loans, personal lines of credit
- Providing a steady income to your spouse while your children are being raised or until retirement benefits begin
- Leaving a legacy
Some of those needs may be temporary while others are permanent. It is vital to understand these in order to decide if a term (and for how long) or a permanent policy is best for you.
Decide which coverage is right for you before getting a life insurance quote.
What are your options?
Finding the balance between affordability and the adequate amount of protection is not easy.
Once the needs analysis is done, you will have a better picture of how much coverage you will need, the next step is to choose what type of policy works for you.
Is cash accumulation important? Are your needs permanent or they will end at some point in time?
The table below shows you some of the features of our plans. We have a balanced portfolio of products that can provide you with the options to fit your needs and budget.