Scholarship Categories and Requirements
The PFSA Scholarship Foundation awards each year funding in the following categories:
- Four Year and Two Year Scholarships
Applicants must meet all eligibility requirements.
- Joseph Fagundes Memorial Scholarship
Applicants do not have to be PFSA members but must be residents of Humboldt County, California, however they must meet all other eligibility requirements.
- Ernie Mendes Scholarship
Applicants must enter AG/SCI in order to qualify for this Scholarship.
PFSA members graduating from High school throughout the United States who meet the eligibility requirements may apply for four–year or two-year scholarships.
Applications and all supporting documents must be received in the PFSA Home Office no later than March 1, 2018.
Faxed or e-mailed documents will not be accepted.
Applicants must be:
- PFSA Members for two years prior to Application deadline
- Scholarship (Applying to a Four Year School ONLY) Minimum Required of 3.0 G.P.A.
- Scholarship (Applying to a TWO YEAR SCHOOL or VOCATIONAL SCHOOL ONLY) Minimum Required of 2.5 G.P.A.
- Ernie Mendes Scholarship (AG/SCI ONLY)
- Meet all requirements set down by an accredited University, College or Vocational/Trade school of student’s choice