Careers at PFSA
PFSA is seeking career minded individuals for both Part-Time and Full-Time positions.
Seeking Insurance Sales Professionals
Looking to represent a company that offers competitive products, state of the art selling tools and marketing materials? PFSA is seeking career minded individuals for both Part-Time and Full-Time positions.
Extensive training and support provided.
What We Offer
- Insurance license start up reimbursement
- Errors and Omissions coverage
- Marketing Materials
- Customer Management Platform
- Illustration Software
- Electronic Signature for applications and most forms
- Marketing Allowance
- Profitable Growth bonus
- Recognition and travel awards for top performers
Contact our Hiring Manager
Life Insurance and Annuities Sales
We are a Non-Profit Portuguese Fraternal Benefit Organization with 40,000 members in the State of California
We are seeking a self-driven, natural born sales person driven to make a difference in our members lives.
To sell, market, and service our insurance products to existing clients and new customers. As a full-time insurance professional, you will help individuals, families, and small businesses with their life insurance, education savings and retirement needs. The position will involve calling, scheduling meetings, making presentations, conduct financial analysis and provide customer service to customers and local groups.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and close sales.
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with local stakeholders.
- Treat each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity.
- Thoroughly understand and follow all underwriting, rating and compliance requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of new products.
- Prospecting and generating new business through leads & referral sources.
- Call prospective customers and service existing customers
- Follow up with customers to assure satisfaction, respond to queries, solicit further sales, and solve or refer problems
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- A life insurance license is required – reimbursement for licensing costs after applicant passes exam
- Career minded vision.
- Works well with other agents and is a team player with a positive attitude.
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations
Full-time: (Salary + Benefits + Commission) – Openings available in the East Bay Area.
Part-time: Commission only – openings available in North Bay, Chico, Santa Maria, San Diego, Chino (Must live within a 20-mile radius)
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)