10, 15, 20, or 30 Year Term Life Insurance
Starting your career, a family, a business?
Term life insurance provides affordable protection to cover your needs with very low premiums
Affordable Protection – TERM LIFE INSURANCE
You’re just starting out, finances are tight. But your need for insurance is as real as ever. Term life insurance offers an easy, affordable way to cover your financial obligations – like a college loan, a mortgage or a business loan.
With term life insurance, you get level coverage for a fixed amount of time. Premiums are generally lower than permanent life insurance.
- Premiums stay the same during the term you select.
- Options to convert to a permanent life insurance contract.
Introducing our new Term Life Insurance plans
PFSA Builder Plans –Term life insurance that can provide affordable, temporary protection. You choose the initial term and your premiums remain the same during that period of time.
- PFSA Builder 10 Year Term – Non Renewable, Convertible
- PFSA Builder 15 Year Term – Renewable, Convertible
- PFSA Builder 20 Year Term – Renewable, Convertible
- PFSA Builder 30 Year Term – Renewable, Convertible
Get up to 1 million in coverage for $39.60 a month*
Request a free quote today and have one of our Representatives provide you with a personalized consultation and no obligation quote.
You can also Call us at toll free 1-866-687-7372
* $39.60 monthly rate shown is based on a 20-year-old female non-smoker seeking a 15-year Term Life insurance with a coverage amount of $1,000,000 and is based on our best underwriting class as of 10/01/2016. Rates and coverage amounts are subject to underwriting and are not guaranteed.
Examples of premiums for a $500,000 policy, monthly payments, 15-year term, female, non-tobacco
|20||$ 22.50||$24.30||$ 29.25|
|25||$ 23.85||$ 25.20||$ 31.05|
|30||$ 23.85||$ 27.00||$ 33.75|
|35||$ 27.90||$ 31.95||$ 42.30|
|40||$ 37.35||$ 43.65||$ 60.30|
|45||$ 52.20||$ 63.90||$ 94.95|
|50||$ 72.00||$ 90.00||$ 137.25|
You can also include Accidental Death Benefit rider and Waiver of Premium rider for a minimal additional cost.
Suitable for: Young adults, Homeowners, Business owners that have either a limited budget or carry large debts.